Monday, May 19, 2014

Baby Boy - Rolling Over and Other Milestones

Baby Boy is doing a lot now!  He rolls both ways and will roll multiple times.  He'll start in the middle of the floor on a big blanket I lay out for him and he'll roll off onto the hardwood floor.  He's been doing that for a week or two now.  He also says "ma-ma" when he cries.  He's been doing that for a couple of weeks now also.  When he's on his tummy, he pulls his knees under him and scoots them forward, kind of in a crawling motion, but with the front part of his body still on the floor and he can move forward a couple of feet this way.  He is definitely a thumb sucker, and there seems to be no stopping him now.  He giggles a lot, especially when I'm changing his diaper.  I think that's when I get the biggest smiles out of him! :-)  He loves to watch his siblings, and they do a great job entertaining him.  I've been putting him in the Exersaucer for the last few weeks, a little bit at a time and he is really starting to enjoy it now.  He actually plays with the toys now, where he used to just stare at them when I first started putting him in there.  It's hard to believe he'll be 5 months old in just 2 days.  He'll probably be able to sit up without support soon.  I can tell he's gotten a lot stronger, but he still topples forward when I sit him up. 

Here are some pictures from the last couple of weeks.

Mother's Day



Decorating my cake last night - looking forward to eating it tonight


3 comments:

  1. Well I'm glad to see you back. :) I love the pictures of Baby Boy. He sure is getting to be a big boy, and it is good to hear of all the accomplishments he is doing. The pictures with his siblings are cute,especially with his brother. That pic makes big brother look so much bigger.
    I love all the pictures of the kids. Your birthday cake looks yummy.
    Nice picture of you and your Mom, and also with the kids.
    Thank you Jessica for sharing.

    Love you, and trust you're having a good birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful children and Mommy and Nana are pretty lovely themselves...love the pictures Jessica and it is so nice to see how the kids are growing and what they are up to. Looks like they had fun decorating your cake and I am sure they all loved eating it too.
    Hard to believe how much baby boy is growing - it all seems to happen so fast. Loved the picture of him "reading" with his sister.
    Thank you for sharing your pictures.
    Love to all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing all the great pictures!!! Our baby boy is growing so fast and glad he's a happy boy! He definitely does get lots of entertainment from his siblings. The shirt or onsie in the first picture is so cute. The girls did great with the cake decorating and "Daddy" did great making the cake. Glad you had a great birthday.

    Love you all

    ReplyDelete