I'm finally getting around to posting pictures from our trip to the zoo. Even though I'm not working any more, life is still really busy. I think I am finally starting to settle into a normal routine around here through the week. We are plugging away at school and we had some extra good days last week. Some days I question whether homeschooling is the right choice for our family, but then we have days like last week where it is so rewarding and it makes the harder days worth it! I love teaching the kids and its really exciting to see them learn.
Here are some pictures from the last couple weeks.
 |
| We saw our neighbors at the zoo. This is one of Big Girl's best friends. |
 |
| Nap time without a nap = melt down time for our Big Boy |

 |
| Could you sleep like this? :-) |
 |
| Check out this extra large strawberry! |

 |
| Dad's marker - it arrived in time for what would have been Mom and Dad's 40th anniversary 6/14 and in time for Father's Day |
 |
| Father's Day |
Thanks for sharing all the pictures! That was one big strawberry, for sure! It is so funny how kids can sleep in all kinds of positions. :-) The zoo trip was fun. Also, thanks for helping make the anniversary special. So glad the marker did come in time. God sure worked that one out. That was such a great picture of Daddy with the kids.
ReplyDeleteLove you all