Anyways, I'm back. :-) For now I'll do an April update and have to do the May update later (since I take pictures nearly every day and have a lot to go through).
April feels like so long ago! We had a field trip to an outdoor center where the kids learned how to make bricks, straw brooms, cedar shingles, and candles. We picked up trash in our local city with our AHG troop. We visited family in another state for a few days. It was so wonderful to have everyone together! Co-op ended with field day and soccer started that same day for the girls.
The photos are from most recent to oldest.


![]() |
| Dad's birthday - the kids released balloons at the cemetery |
![]() |
| After church on Easter Sunday at Dad's grave |




















Glad you are back on Jessica - I have missed all your pictures and comings and goings - love to see the things you are doing. Great pictures and looking forward to the May ones. Love to all from Aunt Loretta
ReplyDeleteGlad you are back also. I always look forward to seeing what's happening down your way,and seeing all the pictures of our darling little ones. ( and big ones too !) Looking forward to birthday pictures of our little girl soon.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing Jessica
Love Mom
Glad you are back also. I always look forward to seeing what's happening down your way,and seeing all the pictures of our darling little ones. ( and big ones too !) Looking forward to birthday pictures of our little girl soon.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing Jessica
Love Mom
Great pictures, Jess!!! Loved seeing them. Thanks so much for sharing.
ReplyDelete