We had a great time visiting our family and friends last week. It was a very full week of visiting and activities. We're starting to settle into our summer routine here at home. I've been doing a lot of cleaning lately, (my spring cleaning a little late). I think the kids are enjoying their break from school, but at the same time, I think they miss it a little. I'm waiting for a couple of books to come in before we can start up our next school year. We'll probably start the beginning of August.
Here are some pictures from our trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















































Those were some great pictures! Loved seeing them all! It's always nice to see family and friends and also get to enjoy doing things as well. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures Jessica - so enjoyed getting to spend some time with you when you were here.
ReplyDeleteLove to all.
Enjoyed seeing all the pictures Jess. It was a jam packed week with so many people to see. I so enjoyed having you all here. Time passes by too quickly.
ReplyDeleteLove you all so much