Monday, November 16, 2015

Flip-a-Thon

There's been so much going on lately, I just can't keep up with blogging it all!  On November 7, Baby Girl attended a flip-a-thon event for gymnastics.  All the girls there had to flip as many times as possible in a given amount of time.  Our girl did 629 flips in a 30-40 minute period!  She was amazing!  She placed 3rd in her age group, but only by 8 flips.  The girl in second place did 630 flips.  She got a medal for being the most determined flipper in her age group.

Here's a video of her around the 350-400 mark:


2 comments:

  1. She did so well. I'm so proud of her. Wish I could have been there to see it myself. That is a lot of cartwheels. Way to go sweetheart!!!

    Love and hugs to all

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was really something - way to go girl - you did really great - you made me dizzy just watching the video - and the one arm ones were fantastic. Keep up the good work.
    Look out Olympics here come a #1 gymnast.
    Love to all.

    ReplyDelete