![]() |
| Eye of Horus |
![]() |
| Her carving - she made the "stone"out of plaster, sawdust, water, and a little paint. It took her two classes to carve it because it was hard, not soft when carving. |
![]() |
| Self portrait based on Egyptian art - this was all about proper proportions. |
![]() |
| Cave paintings done with moss, paintbrushes, and fingers. |





Those are really good - what an artist she has become. Love to see what each of the children are up to and please tell L'il Girl I am very proud of her....Well Done!
ReplyDeleteLove and hugs,
Aunt Loretta
Our girl did really well!!! She looked so pretty displaying her art! So glad she enjoys it so well.
ReplyDeleteShe looks very pleased with her creations. I'm glad she enjoys her art classes, and is doing so well. I love being able to keep up with what they are doing. thank you Jess for sharing.
ReplyDelete