Friday, August 4, 2017

First Day of School 2017/2018

We started school on Monday.  The first couple weeks are going to be difficult because we are still doing the gymnastics summer schedule which is two mornings and one afternoon through the week.  But I wanted us to get a jump start so we would have more flexibility during the year.  We are just starting out with their core subjects and will add in the others once we get to a normal school schedule. 

Here are the stats going into this school year:

Big Girl
Age: 10
Grade: 6
Height:  56.5 inches
Weight:  71.2 pounds

L'il Girl
Age: 8
Grade: 4
Height: 55.5 inches
Weight: 70.4 pounds

Baby Girl
Age: 7
Grade: 2
Height: 47.25 inches
Weight: 49.4 pounds

Big Boy
Age: 5
Grade: Kindergarten
Height: 44.5 inches
Weight: 45 pounds

Baby Boy
Age: 3
Height: 39.25 inches
Weight: 37 pounds

Our first day of school consisted of our yearly traditions: riding the school bus, pencil hunt in the living room, first day of school posters, and a scavenger hunt (this time I did it outside).


















Love this one! That's exactly how I feel about starting school!

Scavenger hunt clue #1 was in the balloons



2 comments:

  1. You always make the first day of school so much fun. The kids look like they enjoyed it now comes the real fun - I don't know how you do it but I congratulate you that you do. You have a really good looking family love all the pictures.
    Big hugs to all from Aunt Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great start to the new school year. I just love all the pictures, and how happy they all look. What a fun day and fun way to start off the year. Way to go Jessica!

    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete