Wednesday, March 7, 2018

January 2018

Post 4 for today

Our big events for January were a snowfall and missionary friends that stayed with us.  The icy roads kept them here an extra day/night, and we thoroughly enjoyed our time visiting with them.  The time went by so quickly, I don't actually have any photos of their time with us.

Hubby testing out his tripod grill and kettle that he got for Christmas

Target practice with an airsoft gun




Wind tunnel at the children's museum for a birthday party


poster for AHG level award











He lost his first tooth just before his 6th birthday.

First attempt at writing his name.


2 comments:

  1. Lots of winter fun going on there. I love the snowmen family. I always enjoy seeing everyone in their Sunday best, looking so nice.

    With love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!!! Loved them all. Really sweet picture of the boys together

    ReplyDelete