Friday, December 3, 2010

Baby Girl - 6 month check-up

I took Baby Girl for her 6 month check up yesterday and she is just over 15 lbs (30th percentile) and 26 1/4 inches long (65th percentile).  She is by far the smallest of the girls at this age.  She can sit unassisted for seconds at a time before she topples over. :-)

Here are some pictures from yesterday and this morning. 














4 comments:

  1. Your looking a little Christmasy here too. Nice!! I love the first two pics of L'il girl. The hair all in her face,and her beautiful smile. It's getting longer(her hair.)
    I love all the pics of the little one. Love to hear of each new thing she is mastering. Does she have any teeth yet with all that drooling?
    Sweet pic of the oldest,and I love the pics of the three of them on the the floor. First one cute as they lay there looking back at the TV. They look real cosy.
    Love Mom PS. Do you have your cookies made?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica
    Oooooooooh the beautiful blue eyes
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such precious pictures of all our girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No teeth yet, but she has to be close to getting them I would think. I think the bottom ones will be in soon. I didn't go to the cookie swap because we had company over the weekend. Otherwise I would have had a lot of cookies to bake! :-)

    ReplyDelete