Here are some pictures of Baby Girl from this afternoon. She loves to stick her tongue out. Over half the pictures I took of her today she had her tongue sticking out. :-)
Cute,Cute!!!! Even with her tongue stuck out she looks cute. She is really looking like her bigger sister,especially the middle picture. Love the hair. :-) Love Mom
Pray you have a wonderful Christmas,and the new year brings good health and much happiness. Praise God for the wonderful gift of His Son,the Lord Jesus Christ.
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
Cute,Cute!!!! Even with her tongue stuck out she looks cute. She is really looking like her bigger sister,especially the middle picture. Love the hair. :-)
ReplyDeleteLove Mom
Loved the pictures!!! That is so cute how she likes to stick out her tongue. She is such a doll!!!
ReplyDeletePray you have a wonderful Christmas,and the new year brings good health and much happiness. Praise God for the wonderful gift of His Son,the Lord Jesus Christ.
ReplyDeleteLove Mom and Dad