These long breaks between posts are becoming too much of a pattern. :-) It's just hard to find time in the day to just sit at the computer in peace and write something. Baby Girl is crawling fast and furiously all over the house. She gets stuck under chairs and tables and gets into things she shouldn't, so when she's on the loose, I can't leave her alone for long at all. I try to give her lots of time to roam and explore and she loves it, but it keeps me "contained" and limits my time to do things around the house or just sit at the computer and blog. So right now she's in her exersaucer and I don't have to worry about her playing with a plant and grabbing a handful of dirt like she did on Thursday. Thankfully I caught her before she tried to taste it. :-)
It's been chilly and rainy the last couple of days, so we have only gone outside a little bit. We got a couple of outside items for the girls recently, one is a picnic table which the girls bought with some money they got for Christmas. Big Girl was so excited on Tuesday when we put it together that she wanted to do school outside. We hope to put the other item together this weekend and will post pictures of it then. I'm probably more excited about it than the girls! I love when they get new toys!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









What a nice table!!! I know they will enjoy it. Such beautiful pictures of the girls! Loved them all!!!
ReplyDeleteNice to see you posting again!!! I too loved all the pictures. My, but our little one is growing. Oh she makes me smile with all her facial expressions. Those tables are so nice aren't they? The boys here enjoy theirs. I'm glad to see our girl in school time and enjoying it. That pleases Grandma so much. I see my other little sweetheart as well. I love you all!!
ReplyDelete