Sorry for not commenting lately. I have been tired and not getting to the computer until late at night. I love ALL the pictures from this entry and last one. The video was so cute. She is growing so quickly. The girls looked lovely in their dresses. The crawling picture is sweet. Our girl looks so pretty in her Canada top. I'm glad she likes it. I'll try to do better in responding, but it is a very busy time right now. Love Mom
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
Such sweet pictures of our girls!!! Big Girl's Canada Shirt is really cute and we know she can spell it! Great Job as L'il girl would say! :)
ReplyDeleteSorry for not commenting lately. I have been tired and not getting to the computer until late at night.
ReplyDeleteI love ALL the pictures from this entry and last one. The video was so cute. She is growing so quickly. The girls looked lovely in their dresses. The crawling picture is sweet. Our girl looks so pretty in her Canada top. I'm glad she likes it.
I'll try to do better in responding, but it is a very busy time right now.
Love Mom