Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sick

The sickness is still going around here.  L'il Girl has had a fever and laid around the last couple of days.  Today her fever is gone and she is mostly playing normal, but her eyes still look really weak.  Baby Girl had a low fever just one day mid-week, but has had a deep cough for the last few days.  Today it is especially bad.  I started getting a headache last night and this morning woke up with one and am feeling quite achy.  No fever though, so hopefully this will be a very mild case and go away quickly.  Praying Hubby stays healthy!

Anyways, I will post pictures when I'm feeling better.  I have taken some cute ones of Baby Girl, but haven't even downloaded them to my computer yet.

1 comment:

  1. I trust our little girls will be over this soon. Praying they get healthy once again and that you will quickly get over yours and it will not develop further. Yes we will pray hubby doesn't catch it and remain healthy.

    Please continue to pray for your Grandma.
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete