Monday, February 21, 2011

Still here

I'm still here.  I just haven't had a chance to sit in front of the computer long enough to upload and post pictures.  The last couple weeks have just flown by.  We've been busy getting ready for our first church service in the new building.  That happened yesterday and it was so exciting to see what God has done for our small congregation.  I look forward to seeing what He holds for the future of our church!

We had some beautiful weather last week and I made it a goal to get the girls outside every day.  It's been refreshing spending so much time outdoors!  Work is still keeping me really busy.  My schedule is just all over the place because I have meetings in the mornings and afternoons, sometimes on the same day.  I'll be happy when it settles down some and I can get back to a regular routine.

Baby Girl is extremely mobile.  She's crawling well now, pulling herself up, and cruising along furniture.  She's also "talking" a lot now.  The "ba-ba" and "da-da" sounds are her favorite.  She sure keeps me busy!

Here are some pictures from last week.  We went to the zoo on Friday.

























































She loves this baby!

3 comments:

  1. Great pics...missed you guys in the blogging world;)
    So happy for your church family!Enjoy all that God hath for you there in the days ahead!
    Looking forward to getting some of your weather/temperatures up here soon*smile*.We woke up to more snow again today...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved all the pictures!!! The weather has been so nice lately and glad you could enjoy it outside with the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the pictures are sweet. How nice you can be outside with short sleeves and having so much fun.
    Glad your back. Hopefully work will settle down soon for you.
    Praising God for your first Sunday in your new building. Sounds like everything went well from what we have heard and the pictures we have seen.
    Thanks for sharing Jess and for the sweet pictures you sent.
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete