Sunday, February 6, 2011

Getting better

Overall, everyone except Baby Girl seems to be getting better.  She is still coughing a lot.

Here are some pictures (mostly of Baby Girl) from this past week up through today before Big Girl and Daddy left for church.  I took the picture of Big Girl feeding her sister because it's the first time she's ever spoon fed her.  She did a pretty good job, but half way through was ready for me to take over.  I love how she opens her mouth wide to show her sister what she's supposed to do.  She must have watched me do that! :-)











3 comments:

  1. Such sweet pictures of our baby. I love them all,no favourites this time. She is so cute whether she smiles or not. Nice picture of the two girls at feeding time. That will be a nice picture for her to look back on in years to come. Our girl has a very pretty dress on. But then she always has pretty dresses on.
    Glad to hear most of you are feeling better. Hope her cough is gone soon.
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Baby looks like Middle Child
    love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved all the pictures!!! Glad the sickness seems to be passing and hopefully won't return!
    We're keeping Grandma N. in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete