So, I was looking through my old blog posts with Big Girl and we watched some videos of her singing when she was 2 and 3 years old. Then it hit me! I don't think I have a single video of L'il Girl singing and it's not because she doesn't sing. She sings a lot. But she runs away when I get the camera out. Well, this morning Big Girl wasn't feeling completely back to normal, so I stayed home from church with the girls. L'il Girl was begging me for a piece of chocolate and then the idea came into my head! Bribery!!! Yes, a piece of chocolate for a video of her singing. It wasn't completely successful. She wouldn't do it without help from her Big Sister. So that brings me to this video of my two Songbirds. Hopefully now she won't be so camera shy and I can capture more of these types of moments. Otherwise I all too soon forget what she was like at this stage.
And here are some pictures of my beautiful L'il Girl. She got dressed for church before we realized we weren't going, but loves wearing dresses and skirts, so she didn't change. In fact, she's napping in this dress right now. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Oh.... videos are wonderful to have and capture all those things that warm our hearts. Good job girls!!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures of L'il girl in her pretty dress. They are all cute,cute. But I especially like #3.
Thanks for taking the time to share Jess.
That was a precious video of our girls!!! Such a great job of singing they both did! Loved all the pictures of our beautiful L'il girl in her pretty dress!
ReplyDeleteIt has been awhile since I have been on your blog and just getting all the updates it would seem as there is alot of viral moments going around there as there is here(tis the season huh...yuck!!!)....praying however that your gals are better and that those cousins of yours to recover quickley as you too(moms,dads,and siblings..ect)all stay healthy there.
ReplyDeleteAlso love the videos of your girls they are just ADORABLE!!!Take care and hello from all here..enjoy your week ahead;)