Since I last posted, Big Girl has had a fever and basically been laying around the last couple of days. This morning after being awake and just laying down for about an hour, she got up and started running around. Her fever has subsided and thankfully she's back to her normal, energetic self. No signs of anyone else in the household getting it, so I pray this is the end of it.
Hubby and I have been showing Big Girl various countries/continents on the world map and she loves learning them and showing us what she knows. It doesn't take her long to learn where they are. So here's a video of her Wednesday morning showing me the countries and continents she knows.
And Baby Girl is getting more and more vocal. Her newest noise is a gurgling sound. It's so cute! Here's a video of her gurgling from this morning and a picture from yesterday. Love the thumbs up! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I'm sure glad our girls fever is gone and she is feeling better. We also hope no one else gets it.
ReplyDeleteLove the videos. Super job on the map. That is a lot to learn. Way to go sweetheart! Geography is so much fun.
Sweet picture of our girl with Mommy. That is cute with the thumb up. I'm glad she was so chatty. I love my little visits. Thanks Jess.
Loved the videos!!! Big Girl did great with the map! I love how Baby Girl moves her hands all around while she talks her talk. That was so sweet! The picture of you and Baby Girl is so cute!!! I do love her thumbs up, too.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad Big Girl is feeling better and hopefully she stays that way and everyone else stays well, too.