This is my catch up post. Finally got around to getting pictures from Christmas, the snow, New Year's Eve, and a couple from today.
Baby Girl just wanted to eat all her presents and the wrapping paper, as you can see from the pictures. :-) She still doesn't have any teeth, but I keep looking for them and thinking they'll pop through those swollen gums any day now. She started making consonant sounds for the first time yesterday. Daddy was happily surprised when he heard "da-da-da-da-da" coming from her. I think I know what her first word will be. :-) She rolls everywhere, but is really trying to crawl. She gets up on all fours - sometimes that is her hands and knees, sometimes it is her hands and feet making an upside down "v". Hope to get a picture of that soon.
Christmas Day
12/26/10
01/01/11
This morning before church - 1/2/11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























I love the little sleepers with the holly on the feet. Cute!! I also like the matching stocking and sleeper reindeer. Santa hat,nice touch!!
ReplyDeleteDo we have a little cook helping in the kitchen? Nice apron. The girls stockings are really cute. I like the new bike and helmet. Someone is going to have a lot of fun outside.
That is a nice house. But... it's not big enough for Grandma and Grandpa is it? ha,ha.
I love the snow pictures. Is our L'il girl liking it more this year? I know she didn't seem to want to be out in it last year. Nice picture of the back yard. I'm so glad "Nana's" dream came true for her.:)
Grandma would love to come for tea. Those muffins or whatever look good enough to eat. Yumm!! How happy you girls look, as you look forward to 2011 all comfy on the bed.
Look at our girl in her jeans. Cute,cute!!! Very pretty they all look ready for church. Like their dresses,and their smiles. Thank you girls for our Christmas gifts. We loved the songs,verses etc.and I believe we even heard your baby sister also. You put a lot of work into it and we appreciate having it. Grandma gets to see you all every day as I use my computer. We love it!! Thank you (Mommy and Daddy)
The pictures are all great Jess. Thank you for sharing.
Love Mom
Such nice pictures of our girls enjoying Christmas day and the snow! Thank you, to "Mom". I did enjoy so much the white Christmas. The pictures were so cute of the new year pictures as well. So glad everyone had a great Christmas!
ReplyDelete