Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Snowed / Iced in
Between the 8 or so inches of snow we got Monday and the thin layer of ice that accumulated on top of it, we haven't been out since Sunday. Hubby and I have been working from home. I am very grateful we both have jobs that allow us to do so. I can't imagine the stress of having to go out in this mess. Anyways, Big Girl has enjoyed going outside in the snow, although yesterday it was hard to walk in because of the ice on top. It would crunch and your feet sink deep down making it hard to take the next step. L'il Girl likes going out, but doesn't like walking in the snow. I probably wouldn't enjoy it either if I had little legs like her. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













Hi Jessica
ReplyDeleteAsk JJ if he wants to come back to Canada.
Love Dad.
What pretty girls we have in their dresses. I'm glad they are able to experience a little Canadian winter weather. I know Daddy is not happy with the snow fall you have. I agree,he needs a much better shovel than what he is using.( from phone call ) You definitely need a snow shovel. Beautiful photo of the house and snow. I just love the last picture....so funny!!!
ReplyDeleteLoved all the pictures!!! The last picture was really cute! From the looks of a few pictures, looked like Daddy had some good helpers. :)
ReplyDelete