And laugh I did!!!! Oh my,what can I say!!! Well,hubby was a blonde. I don't know about Jess as a blonde. Oldest looks really cute. I'd love to see her hair nice and long. L'il girl... the colour suits her a lot,but needs a comb out. Our wee girl I'm not sure about yet. Maybe though. The last one ,definitely yes. Hair goes very nice with her eyes. Is there someone I know down there in need of a wig? They certainly were good for a laugh. Thank you.
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
And laugh I did!!!! Oh my,what can I say!!! Well,hubby was a blonde. I don't know about Jess as a blonde. Oldest looks really cute. I'd love to see her hair nice and long. L'il girl... the colour suits her a lot,but needs a comb out. Our wee girl I'm not sure about yet. Maybe though. The last one ,definitely yes. Hair goes very nice with her eyes.
ReplyDeleteIs there someone I know down there in need of a wig?
They certainly were good for a laugh. Thank you.
Too funny....LOVE IT!!!!! Have a great weekend ahead guys;)
ReplyDeleteHey Jessica
ReplyDeleteThat first picture is scary. Now I know why we didn't go south at Christmas.
Love Dad.
What a hoot!!! We did get a laugh for sure!
ReplyDeleteI'm still laughing!!!
ReplyDelete