Today was a fairly mild winter day, so we took advantage of the outdoors and went to the zoo. Nana came along too as I wouldn't be able to keep up with the two older ones while pushing the stroller. :-)
Notice anything different with L'il Girl?
.
Yep, I gave in and cut her bangs tonight. I really didn't want to, but she won't keep anything in her hair for very long and it is always down covering up those beautiful blue eyes! It is definitely an improvement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















Hi
ReplyDeleteIts nice to see your oldest on Grandpa's back.Your hubby will understand.
love Dad
Everyone looks like they enjoyed the time at the zoo,including Nana. It is real nice seeing her in a picture. What sweet pictures of all the girls. Glad it was such a nice day for you to get out.
ReplyDeleteOh..... look at that sweet face with bangs cut. I love the big smile on her face. I think she's pleased!! It's nice when their hair gets long enough to do something with it. It looks cute on her!!
It was a very enjoyable time at the zoo! So glad I could go! It was a beautiful day for it. Your pictures turned out great! I still need to download mine.
ReplyDeleteI love L'il girl's haircut! I agree with "Mom". It does look so cute on her!!!