Monday, January 17, 2011

Random pics

Here are some random pictures from the last few days.  Big Girl is looking so grown up!  L'il Girl loves wearing skirts.  I need to get her some more because every day she rotates between two skirts, this pink one and an animal print one (which she is wearing today).  You'd think she'd prefer pants being that it's winter, but she's a skirt girl, at least when she's in the house.









4 comments:

  1. My goodness you certainly do have 3 beautiful daughters - I love seeing the pictures and thanks for sharing them - it isn't as good as seeing them in person but sure comes second best.
    I loved the blond wig pictures as well...can't decide who looked the best...

    Love to all from Aunt L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures of the girls. I'm glad to hear our girl likes to wear skirts,I hope she doesn't stop. I like seeing girls looking girly. Sweet picture of the girls behind each other,#5. They are all cute. Any signs of teeth yet?
    Thanks for sharing Jess.
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. No teeth yet Mom, but swollen gums and lots of drool. Maybe in the next couple weeks we'll see one on bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful pictures!!! I loved them all!!!

    ReplyDelete