That is so precious!!! She did great singing it! Yes, I love to hear our little Songbird sing. Please tell her Nana saw it and loved it very much!!! Thanks so much "Mommy" for taking the time to post it. I know how busy you are these days.
I just love when people put Gods word to music. It is easier to learn that way. She did a good job singing it. Thank you Jess for taking the time to do this so Grandma knows what they are learning and can share in their lives. It is appreciated. I too like all the "Canada" tops the kids wear.
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
That is so precious!!! She did great singing it! Yes, I love to hear our little Songbird sing. Please tell her Nana saw it and loved it very much!!! Thanks so much "Mommy" for taking the time to post it. I know how busy you are these days.
ReplyDeleteHi Jessica
ReplyDeleteI love how you dress the children with Canada logo on their clothes.They will know that part of their roots are Canadian.
love Dad
I just love when people put Gods word to music. It is easier to learn that way. She did a good job singing it. Thank you Jess for taking the time to do this so Grandma knows what they are learning and can share in their lives. It is appreciated.
ReplyDeleteI too like all the "Canada" tops the kids wear.