Can't believe two weeks have gone by since blogging last. I am finally getting around to downloading pictures today. I've gone back to working 30 hours now, so between that, the kids, and keeping up with the house, I don't have time for much else right now. Not to mention, I haven't been feeling well lately. I was on an antibiotic for 10 days and it has really messed me up. Hopefully I'll get feeling better soon! Anyways, I'll stop with the excuses for now and just post some pictures of my lovely girls. Took these Sunday before heading out the door for church.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Hi
ReplyDeleteGrandpa is looking forward to spending time with the girls
Love Grandpa
Lovely pictures of our little sweethearts. They always look so cute in their pretty dresses. Hope you are feeling better soon Jessica. You do have a hectic schedule juggling home,family and work. It's good to see you back though. Thank you for sharing. Nice talking to the oldest on the phone again.
ReplyDeletePS. 31 years tomorrow, my Son has been saved. Praise God for leading and directing in his life,and for his testimony. Love you Son!!
Loved all the pictures of our beautiful girls!!! So glad you are feeling some better!!!
ReplyDeleteJust read "Mom's post about hubby. That is great! Happy Spiritually Birthday to him today.
Hi All
ReplyDeleteHe is my son also
Love Dad.