I love the happy smiley faces on everyone. Absolutely love the picture taken by Big Girl,and the one below it of her and Daddy. Glad to see you had another great day at the zoo. It is sooooooooo hot here!!! I also like your background Jessica,nice and summery.
Loved all the pictures!!! Looks like a great family visit to the zoo and glad the weather was so nice for you all that day. Big Girl took a really great picture! She's quite good with the camera. Thanks for sharing!
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
I love the happy smiley faces on everyone. Absolutely love the picture taken by Big Girl,and the one below it of her and Daddy. Glad to see you had another great day at the zoo. It is sooooooooo hot here!!! I also like your background Jessica,nice and summery.
ReplyDeleteYahooo for the zoo! Nice pics.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a lot of fun for all....I too must say great pics....oh to enjoy the great outdoors;)
ReplyDeleteLoved all the pictures!!! Looks like a great family visit to the zoo and glad the weather was so nice for you all that day. Big Girl took a really great picture! She's quite good with the camera. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete