What a handsome young man is my great nephew. He is adorable and I love that smile. It doesn't seempossible he is a year old already. Love the pictures Jess - always enjoy seeing the children - well Mom and Dad too Love to all
What a great picture of our handsome grandson. He certainly has a winning smile. He was really warming up to me too,then were gone again. But that can't be helped. So glad we were able to have a visit and see you all once again.
Looking forward to more pictures of everyone when you have time.
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
What a handsome young man is my great nephew. He is adorable and I love that smile. It doesn't seempossible he is a year old already.
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures Jess - always enjoy seeing the children - well Mom and Dad too
Love to all
What a great picture of our handsome grandson. He certainly has a winning smile. He was really warming up to me too,then were gone again. But that can't be helped. So glad we were able to have a visit and see you all once again.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to more pictures of everyone when you have time.
Love each and everyone so much
Mom
Hi
ReplyDeleteThis is the young Lad who will carry on the family name, Lord willing. Handsome Like his grandpa. You decide which one.
Love Grandpa.
Loved the picture of our cute boy!!! I agree he does have a very winning smile. He's a sweetheart for sure!!!
ReplyDeleteLove you all