Friday, April 5, 2013

Hubby's Birthday

Surprise!  There's a new post! :-)  Life's been busy.  That hasn't stopped me from taking pictures, but has kept me away from the computer to upload photos and to blog.  I have just a few minutes, so I thought I'd start getting caught up.

In short, over the last month, we've had family visit for most of the month of March, had another round of that nasty stomach virus, have been doing some serious potty training, and have been busy with church matters, like planning youth events and working on a church directory.

I'll post pictures from the past month in the next few days.  But for now, here are some pictures from Hubby's birthday yesterday.


2 comments:

  1. Great to see you back!!! If I had checked your blog a few minutes earlier, I would have missed your post. :-) You definitely have been busy lately. It was great to have family visiting but the stomach virus didn't pick a good time to happen. Of course, there's never a good time for that!!!

    Wanted to say that I hope "Hubby" had a wonderful 37 birthday!!! Looks like his girls and boy had a great celebration with him. Loved all the pictures!
    Thanks for sharing and look forward to all the pictures coming.

    Love you all

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love all the birthday pics of my wonderful Son with all those he holds dear to his heart. Sorry we couldn't have stayed a few more days to celebrate with him. It's REALLY TOO BAD he didn't like his birthday pie.*smile* It's hard to believe our kids are as old as they are!! Of course that makes us older too.

    We had a great time with you all
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete