I'm still here. I've just been staying "busy" spending time in our new room and playing the piano. :-) Also, our two older girls had swim lessons for a couple weeks in the mornings, so I had to rearrange my work schedule to take them. That made for some longer afternoons working.
Here are some pictures from the last couple of weeks.
 |
| I gave him his first real hair cut a couple days ago. Prior to this it was just little trims I did here and there. I miss his long hair now. :-) |
 |
| Beating the heat yesterday afternoon. It was at least 90 degrees. |
Loved all the pictures!!! You have had some busy weeks lately! So glad you're enjoying your new room and the piano as well.
ReplyDeleteLove you all
Love all the pictures. They sure enjoyed the sprinklers on such a hot day. I love the new haircut on our boy,it looks great! He sure isn't a baby anymore. Glad you are enjoying your screened room. So thankful you have your new piano to enjoy. Looking forward to hearing you play the next time were there.
ReplyDeleteLove to you all