Monday, June 10, 2013

Piano

Last Thursday we got a new addition in our home - an acoustic piano!  We have had the electric piano that my parents gave us when we got married that I grew up playing.  I am very thankful for it as it has lasted several years, but some of the keys don't play anymore and sometimes it sounds staccato even with the petal depressed.  So I've been looking a little over the last couple of years and especially the last couple of months.  It is not brand new, but is in really good condition.  Needless to say, I've been playing the piano a lot in the last few days! :-)

Here are some pictures of the kids playing it this morning and then some pictures from yesterday morning before we headed out the door for church.


3 comments:

  1. More of Grandpa Sweeties.
    Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jessica,what a beautiful piano!! I'm thrilled for you. You will get many years of enjoyment from it. How nice it will be for teaching the kids also. It really is a great addition to your home. You know I love to hear you play.:)

    Love as always

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so wonderful for you all!!! You definitely will enjoy the acoustic piano, for sure!!! Loved all the pictures of the children, too, in their matching outfits!!! Thanks for sharing.

    Love you all

    ReplyDelete