As you know, it's been a while since I've blogged. We were on vacation all of last week. This week was really busy with getting unpacked and caught up on laundry, work, getting back into the swing of things with school, and a couple of doctor's appointments. I got the pictures from our vacation onto our computer, but haven't gone through them yet to post them to my blog. Hopefully this coming week I'll be able to do that. :-)
Things are going well with the pregnancy. I am 29 weeks today and had my glucose test this past Friday, so I should get the results early next week. As long as my platelet count stays up, I won't have to go back to the high risk OB anymore. I went on Thursday and they did another ultrasound of our sweet baby boy. He wasn't very cooperative. For much of the ultrasound, he had both hands and both feet up by his face. He was even holding his foot to his mouth.
I have hit the nesting phase and I just keep thinking about all the organizing I need to do around here before the baby comes. There's so much I'd love to do if I had the time and the energy. For now, I will just think about it and dream about it. :-)
I spent the majority of my day switching out the kids' clothes from warm weather to cool weather clothes and switching out shoes. It was quite a chore, but I'm thankful it's done and the girls have their fall clothes available to wear now.
Anyways, I'm exhausted and need to get to bed. We have Homecoming at church tomorrow so I need to get up early to prepare the food.
Hope to post pictures from our vacation and ultrasound pictures in the next few days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Great to see you back! Glad you had a safe and great vacation.
ReplyDeleteKnow you were glad to get all the clothes changed out. That is really a chore for sure.
We'll look forward to seeing the posting of the pictures.
Love you all