Big Girl turned 7 yesterday. We had a party on Saturday and then had a picnic with her good friend yesterday afternoon. She's growing up way too fast.
 |
| Showing off the gift from her friend - a chocolate chip teddy bear cookie |
 |
| Shooing away the flies during our picnic lunch :-) |
Happy Late Birthday Larkyn !
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures!! The cake looked yummy. Wow,she looks lovely in that black dress. She is quite the little model. :) I'm glad she enjoyed her time with her sweet friend. I know someone who would like to have spent some time with her too. :) Looks like a great day for a picnic. Too bad about those pesky flies. Thanks for sharing Jess.
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures!! The cake looked yummy. Wow,she looks lovely in that black dress. She is quite the little model. :) I'm glad she enjoyed her time with her sweet friend. I know someone who would like to have spent some time with her too. :) Looks like a great day for a picnic. Too bad about those pesky flies. Thanks for sharing Jess.
ReplyDeleteOur big girl is growing up way too fast, for sure!!! She did look so pretty in her dress on Sunday! Glad she had a great time with all her 7th birthday celebrations!
ReplyDeleteLove you all