The girls went to a princess party / tea party this past weekend at a dollhouse. They had so much fun. This was the first time they have ever worn makeup! If you ask Baby Girl what she wants to be when she grows up, she'll say "A Princess". :-)
picture with their good friends who came over on Saturday
How lovely!!! All 3 princesses are so beautiful!!! That had to enjoy that, for sure. Loved the picture of Baby Boy, too. Great picture of the kids with their friends. Thanks for sharing.
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
How lovely!!! All 3 princesses are so beautiful!!! That had to enjoy that, for sure. Loved the picture of Baby Boy, too. Great picture of the kids with their friends. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteLove you all
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThe word after beautiful---(That) should have been They.
ReplyDeleteThink I better go to bed. I keep messing up!
They sure make beautiful princesses !! What fun that was for them. I love all the pictures Jess. Nice picture with their friends too.
ReplyDeleteLove to all