Wow, has it really been over a month since I blogged last? We've had a lot going on in the last month. L'il Girl learned how to ride a bike without training wheels, Big Girl is playing soccer now, we went to Disney World for vacation, and co-op has started back. Most recently, our baby turned 9 months old on Sunday and Big Girl turned 8 years old on Monday. I'm still sorting through all our pictures, and will post more soon, but for now I have a few to post of Big Girl's birthday. She wanted a sports theme for her party. We were glad to have her Grandma and Grandpa and Nana here to help celebrate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Happy Birthday Larkin! We pray that you grow to be a young lady that glorifies God in all that you do. ~ Andrea ~ Emily ~ Gabriela ~
ReplyDeleteSuch sweet pictures of our beautiful Big Girl!!! I'm so glad she had a great birthday. It's hard to believe how quickly 8 years have gone by! It definitely has been a busy month for you.
ReplyDeleteLove you all