Thursday, August 6, 2015

Potty Trained

This post is way overdue.  Our Big Boy has been working on potty training for several months.  About three weeks ago, it just clicked.  Now we're down to just one in diapers!  Yay!

We started school yesterday.  I have so much going on right now, I feel like I can't keep up.  But I knew that if we didn't just go ahead and start, there would never be a good time.  I have a bunch of pictures to post, but no time now.  Hopefully I can get to it soon.

1 comment:

  1. YEAH !!!!!! Potty training is always stressful, keeping them on the potty throughout the day. Glad he has that over with. Now he gets to go out with Daddy. :)

    Glad to hear you got school started. Hope it will be a good year for you and the girls.

    Love to all

    ReplyDelete