Tuesday, September 22, 2015

9 Years Old

God blessed us with our first baby 9 years ago today.  Can't believe she's already half way to being an adult.  Time needs to slow down!

We celebrated her birthday on Friday.  Here are pictures from the party as well as photos from 1 day old through today.










working on their colored sand bottles


neighbors and good friends


1 day old
6 months old

1 year old

2 years old

3 years old

4 years old

5 years old

6 years old

7 years old

8 years old

9 years old













3 comments:

  1. Happy 9th Birthday wishes - sorry they are a day late. Your party looked like lots of fun and I really enjoyed seeing the pictures of your growing up years.
    Lots of love from Aunt Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love each picture. What a lot of fun the kids were having. The beach theme was a great idea. I too enjoyed seeing the progressive pictures of our sweet girl. Thank you for sharing them with us Jess.

    Love to each one

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved to see all the pictures, too!!! So thankful for our sweet girl and glad she had a great birthday. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete