I typically don't go so long between posts, but September and October were super busy months for us. Hubby's parents were here for most of this month and we made a list of projects to do while they were here. It made for a busy month, but we got so much accomplished! We painted the boys bedroom two shades of blue, got their bunkbed assembled, put a dropdown ladder in the garage to access the attic space, trimmed lots of trees and cleared some brush which involved an all day bonfire, stained the swingset (that was all Dad), and set up a rain barrel and some emergency water storage tanks. Thank you Dad for all your hard work around here and thank you Mom for watching the kids so we could work on these projects together. We really appreciate you both and enjoyed your visit!
We also went to Stone Mountain one weekend. I'll post those pics in a separate post.
Baby Girl had her first gymnastics performance the end of September and has another one next weekend. Big Girl had her last soccer game of the season last Saturday. L'il Girl is still enjoying her art class that she started in September.
Here's the video of the gymnastics performance and some pictures from the past month.
What sweet pictures of our beautiful gymnast, soccer player and their siblings. We are thankful to be able to have spent so much time with you all, and been able to help out. We had a great time. The years go by so quickly.
ReplyDeleteLove to everyone, Mom,Grandma
I just loved the performance video of our little gymnast. She did great!!! Also, loved all the cute pictures of our sweet ones. I know it was great to have hubby's parents here and so glad the projects got done. I always enjoy them being here, too!
ReplyDelete