Lovely pictures of the kids all dressed up. Beautiful girls and handsome boys.
They all seem to have so much fun on their various activities, and outings. They are all great photos.
Everyone seemed to have a great time at the birthday party. Glad to hear she got some spares.
I love the picture of our girl holding the turtle. That would have been an interesting place to visit.
The kids look nice in their uniforms for AHG and Trail Life. Look at all those badges. I'm sure that was a lovely ceremony at the church. I'm glad Big girl got to hold the flag.
That is quite a few kids in your class Jess. Hope you are having fun.
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
Lovely pictures of the kids all dressed up. Beautiful girls and handsome boys.
ReplyDeleteThey all seem to have so much fun on their various activities, and outings. They are all great photos.
Everyone seemed to have a great time at the birthday party. Glad to hear she got some spares.
I love the picture of our girl holding the turtle. That would have been an interesting place to visit.
The kids look nice in their uniforms for AHG and Trail Life. Look at all those badges. I'm sure that was a lovely ceremony at the church. I'm glad Big girl got to hold the flag.
That is quite a few kids in your class Jess. Hope you are having fun.
Love you all so much.
Wow! Really nice pictures. That is quite a job going through and selecting all the pictures to post. Thanks so much for taking the time to do that.
ReplyDelete