Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Our day

Yesterday was a really nice day.  The girls played inside with L'il Girl's birthday presents and the 2 balloons from her party that they haven't yet popped. :-)  The weather was gorgeous yesterday afternoon, so we went outside for a couple of hours and played and visited with a couple of neighbors.  Here are some pictures and videos from our day.  I post the videos because Mom (aka Grandma) has commented on how it feels like she has little visits when us when she sees the videos on my blog.  So there are three little visits here below the pictures. :-) 

We got L'il Girl a pop-up princess tent and Dora tunnel.  We already had the school bus tent at the end.  So we hooked up the tunnel and voila!  The girls are having a blast crawling through the tunnel into their little hideouts.

















































And here are the videos:
 




4 comments:

  1. First,that must be L'il girls room where all the fun took place,because I believe Big girls is purple...right? What a nice big room to have fun in. I enjoyed watching you with the tents and balloons. Do you think Grandma could fit through there too? What a lot of fun that must be. I like the musical kitty cat,and our little dancing girl. Your baby sister sure enjoyed watching the two of you with your balloons. We all enjoy trying to keep balloons from touching the floor.
    I love all the pictures. The baby loves the swing. I just love watching the expressions on her face. She likes to be entertained by her sisters.
    Well,thank you mom for my little visits with the girls today. I really appreciate you thinking of me and knowing the joy it gives me to see/hear them in action. What a blessing it is."Thank You."
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom,

    It's actually the bonus room. That's where most of their toys are. The girls share a room now that we have the bunk beds.

    They wanted me to crawl through the tunnel too so I tried it. Big mistake! :-) I had to lay flat on my stomach to fit in it.

    Yes, all three girls love to swing! Baby Girl loves being outside. She just takes in all the sounds and sights.

    You're very welcome! I just wish your visits could be in person instead of on the computer. :-(

    Love,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures and videos! The video of L'il going through the tunnel was so cute and made you feel like you were right there. Looks like she enjoyed her birthday gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes,of course. Sorry,I forgot about the bunk beds.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete