I'm still here. I think about blogging, but just haven't gotten around to it lately. So now I have to catch up on a couple weeks worth of pictures. :-) Latest news, Baby Girl has another tooth. So now she has one on top and one on bottom. Surely the other two front teeth will pop through soon. She's walking a lot more now. I would say she mostly walks, but if she falls down she'll take off crawling the rest of the way.
Here are some pictures from the last couple weeks.
Great pictures!!! Loved me all!!! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteSo many pictures - yeah! There is just something about pictures of sleeping babies. Love it!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness,where to begin!!!!!! The pictures are just fantastic. How beautiful are these girls. It looks like they are into Tinkerbell. I could comment on so many pictures. I remember that cute little flowered capri outfit on our little sweetheart. It belonged to her older sister right? It looks cute on her. Cute dress on our wee girl. Thanks for sharing them Jess and the update on them.
ReplyDelete" HAPPY MOTHERS DAY JESS " Love Mom