I can't remember the last time I got a nice picture of my girls together. I can remember the last time I tried, and the time before that, and so forth. :-) So today I dressed them in their ladybug dresses, bribed them with chocolate, and was pleased with the results. The first couple ended up the best. Hope you enjoy the pictures of my beautiful girls!
 |
| This is her fake smile that she always does when I ask her to smile for a picture. :-) |
Glad to be able to comment now. Oh my........ where to begin? The pictures are all so cute. The first picture is really sweet,all smiles. # 5 is cute too. Second last pic is very nice. I don't know why kids get to that place where they put on fake smiles. Love all the pictures. Thanks for sharing. They look so cute in their lady bug dresses.
ReplyDeleteI loved all the pictures!!! Such beautiful girls in their cute dresses!!! I had trouble commenting earlier, too.
ReplyDelete