Wednesday, May 25, 2011

She's 1

Today holds a very special meaning for our family.  A year ago today, God blessed our family with a beautiful, healthy baby!  I remember so clearly meeting our precious Baby Girl for the first time.

















She's such a joy and I am so thankful she is a part of our family!  She's such a happy baby.  Happy 1st Birthday Baby Girl!

a few hours old























6 months old























TODAY!
























And some then and now of the girls!


  

4 comments:

  1. Happy 1st Birthday sweetheart!!!! This year has passed by so quickly. We would love to be there for the celebration. Hope you have lots of fun. Looking forward to seeing the pictures. Grandma and Grandpa love you so much.
    These are great pictures. I especially like the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!! For some reason I can't post under blogger account
    ~Aunt Alissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 1st Birthday to our sweet Baby Girl who we love very much!!! We are so blessed to have her in our family!!! Loved all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete