The children sang in church this morning. This is the first time L'il Girl has sung with them. She's been going to Sunday School and Children's Church the last few weeks instead of the nursery. She's getting to be such a big girl!
That was lovely - I love to hear the children sing - they are just so joyful and sing with such gusto. Well this is just another reason why I guess I should come for a visit so I can see those fantastic kids.
they did a great job - thanks Jessica for sharing it. Love you all bunches
I agree with my sis. What a tremendous job these children do. Five of which I claim to be mine!!! It is always a blessing to see/hear children singing about our wonderful Lord and Saviour. We pray that each and every one of these children will grow in their knowledge of Christ and come to know Him as their personal Saviour. Thank you so much Jess for sharing.
That was so beautiful!!! The kids did great! I sure do love hearing them sing and you know how I love hearing them sing that song! :) All the grands did great and it was so nice seeing L'il Girl singing up there for the first time! Thanks so-so much, Jess, for sharing since we couldn't be there!!!
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
That was lovely - I love to hear the children sing - they are just so joyful and sing with such gusto. Well this is just another reason why I guess I should come for a visit so I can see those fantastic kids.
ReplyDeletethey did a great job - thanks Jessica for sharing it.
Love you all bunches
I agree with my sis. What a tremendous job these children do. Five of which I claim to be mine!!! It is always a blessing to see/hear children singing about our wonderful Lord and Saviour. We pray that each and every one of these children will grow in their knowledge of Christ and come to know Him as their personal Saviour. Thank you so much Jess for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThat was so beautiful!!! The kids did great! I sure do love hearing them sing and you know how I love hearing them sing that song! :) All the grands did great and it was so nice seeing L'il Girl singing up there for the first time! Thanks so-so much, Jess, for sharing since we couldn't be there!!!
ReplyDelete