Here are some pictures from our week. I gave manicures and pedicures Saturday night after bath time. It was L'il Girl's first time and she did really good! When we were all done, the first thing she wanted to do was show Papa. :-) Big Girl was the most excited though. She said she was going to show her fingernails and toenails to everyone at church, and I think she might have. :-)
 |
| Grandma, this is the purple "dress. |
By the way Mom, your son was painting by number in the previous batch of pictures. He didn't get very far though because he was so precise. :-)
ReplyDeleteHummm.... think he gets that from his mother.:-)
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are all so cute. I love both sets of nails. I'm sure the pretty purple dress looks nice with the fingernails. How pretty the girls look in their dresses with their hair bows and bands. Is the pink dress identical to the purple one? Grandma enjoyed the talk with her on the phone.
Yes, the outfit is really just a top and skort paired together. She has that top in three different colors. :-)
ReplyDeleteSuch wonderful pictures of our girls!!! They always look so nice in their beautiful dresses! Loved their painted nails, too! They were so proud of them. :)
ReplyDelete