Saturday, August 13, 2011

And then there will be... 6!!!

For those who don't know, we are expecting the arrival of our 4th bundle of joy in February.  I am currently 13.5 weeks along and glad to be getting into the second trimester.  Hopefully my energy will return soon and I can do away with my frequent afternoon naps!  There's already too little time in the day to get things done. :-)  I took my first profile belly pictures on Wednesday when I turned 13 weeks.  Seems like I start showing a little earlier each time. 











































One of the things that it is really hard to stay on top of with a family of five is the laundry.  And of course it will be even more difficult with 6!  So now when we have a huge pile of laundry, it gets placed on the living room floor and we have a sorting party!  The girls can't fold yet, but at least I can be folding while they are sorting.  It makes it fun to not have to do it by myself.  Enjoy the pictures and video of my little helpers.  Even Baby Girl "helped" (or at least contributed to the clothes laying all over the floor!).

























































































5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Your sister-in-law was so funny today, she says, "Go on Jess' site, go on Jess' site!" I knew what she'd be getting at. So, my recommendations are- Logan, Lincoln, and possibly Laura? :) Very happy for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe how sweet...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!Praying for a great pregenancy/delivery ahead.Congratulations again to both Mom and Dad/Siblings/Grandma(s)/Grandpa(S)/Autie(S)/Unlce(S)/cousins....ect ect....so happy for you ALL;)ENJOY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Girls
    Grandpa will soon be with you.
    Grandpa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried commenting earlier,but my computer seized up on me.
    I love the pictures of you Jess. I'm looking forward to the updates from time to time. I know you will have less time for that now. Loved the pics of your little helpers,especially #3. In #5 she looks like she's thinking,what do I do with all of this stuff! The video is so cute of them all. It's good for them to be helping out. Thank you so much for sharing Jess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those were nice pictures of you!!! Also we loved the pictures and video of your little helpers!!! That is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete