Love the pictures of the girls. They do look pretty in their dresses. I can hardly wait to see her new Bible. How exciting is that!! Nice pictures of you Jess with the little ones. Love you all.
Loved all the pictures!!! Such great pictures with you and Big Girl and L'il Girl! So glad that Big Girl loves her Bible! She has been so thrilled with getting it.
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
Beautiful Girls
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures of the girls. They do look pretty in their dresses. I can hardly wait to see her new Bible. How exciting is that!! Nice pictures of you Jess with the little ones.
ReplyDeleteLove you all.
Loved all the pictures!!! Such great pictures with you and Big Girl and L'il Girl! So glad that Big Girl loves her Bible! She has been so thrilled with getting it.
ReplyDelete