I just love hearing the girls sing! The first video is from a couple weeks ago and the second one is from today. Our verse for the week is Romans 3:23 "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God". I found out about Sonbeams from my sister-in-law and I just love how they put verses to music. It makes it easy to memorize the verse and the reference.
And lastly, here is Baby Girl from a couple weeks ago jumping, or at least attempting to jump. I love watching her do this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Love, love, love that you got Sonbeams!! One night when we didn't have any power at the house, we sang all the verses from A-Z to pass the time. I love that they have so many verses tucked in their memory.
ReplyDeleteDo you get the Sonbeam channel(thinking its only availabe in the states??)Also I am curious about the Kids Time dvds--have you heard or seen them(part of Sonbeam I think)..just wondering what they were like??...regardless love the videos of the gals...so cute!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI hadn't even heard of the Sonbeam channel. I just looked into it and it looks like its only in select areas and we don't get it here. I haven't heard of Kids Time dvds either. I'll have to look into those as well. Here's the website for the Sonbeams verses http://sonbeams.com/abc-bible-memory-verse-songs.html.
ReplyDelete...thanks Jess for sharing...trust you guys have a great week ahead;)
ReplyDeleteI, too, love to hear our little songbirds sing!!! They enjoyed listening to it, too!:) That was so beautiful and they did a great job!!! That is such a cute video of Baby Girl jumping!!! Thanks for sharing all the videos!!!
ReplyDelete