Friday, September 16, 2011

Zoo, 17 Weeks, 5th Birthday Party

Wow, it feels like forever since I've blogged!  I just downloaded pictures from the last two weeks.  We have been quite busy.  We have family visiting with us and are having a great time.  The kids are really enjoying spending time with their Grandma and Grandpa.  I am 18 weeks along now and growing every day. :-)  We celebrated Big Girl's 5th Birthday, which will actually be next Thursday, but we wanted to do it while we were all together.  Can you guess the theme? :-)  Here are some pictures from the last couple of weeks.
9/4/11
17 Weeks
Ok, so I'm leaning a little.  Actually, I did a self timed photo and had the camera on a stand.  I didn't realize it was crooked until I saw the pictures. :-)
At the zoo with Grandma, Grandpa and cousins 9/9/11













Big Girl's Party last night 9/15/11

Coloring body parts for the game
Game - Stick the body part on the skeleton
Not too bad for being blindfolded

2 comments:

  1. Love all the pictures!! The girls look cute in their red. Love the belly shots. It was a nice day at the zoo, I had forgotten all the creatures that were there. So glad to finally be able to join in the birthday celebrations of our little ones. It's good to be here.
    Love you all, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!!! The girls always look so beautiful in their Sunday clothes!!! Such nice profile pictures of you and time is moving on by! Looked like everyone had a great time at the zoo. It was a great party for our Big Girl and so glad "Mom and Dad" could be here to celebrate, too! Happy Birthday to our Big Girl tomorrow! Hope she has a great day. We send our love.

    ReplyDelete