I had my ultrasound yesterday at 19 weeks, 5 days. Everything looked great with the baby and we found out that we can put away all the baby girl clothes and bring on the blue! Yes, it's a BOY!!!
Good morning ya all;)WOW a boy...However Daddy loves His little girls (and we all know He does)He must also yet now be on cloud "nine"(or higher*grin*)...and for mom, a happy moment too..... as well, a whole new excuse to SHOP....whatch out Walmart here she comes!!!! Again may I say Congratulations and enjoy these times yet ahead;)
We're so thrilled for you all!!! Another grandson is great for us, too! Blue--here we come!!!:) We're also very thankful that everything looked great with the baby.
So excited for you both. Finally a boy to carry on the family name. :) Don't go too crazy with the shopping - I happen to know a family with two boys and a whole lotta' bins of clothes waiting for you. (You might even recognize some of them :))
We are thrilled to hear it's a boy!!!!! We are so happy for you both and your family. God is sooo good. I loved seeing his first pictures,and knowing he is doing well. Another grandson will be welcomed,and be a blessing to our family. I had fun shopping with you for sweet little boy things. I'm sure it won't be long and he'll have everything needed for a great start. Love to you all,and much thanks for a great visit.
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
Awesome! That name should be much easier to come up with now. :)
ReplyDeleteGood morning ya all;)WOW a boy...However Daddy loves His little girls (and we all know He does)He must also yet now be on cloud "nine"(or higher*grin*)...and for mom, a happy moment too..... as well, a whole new excuse to SHOP....whatch out Walmart here she comes!!!!
ReplyDeleteAgain may I say Congratulations and enjoy these times yet ahead;)
We're so thrilled for you all!!! Another grandson is great for us, too! Blue--here we come!!!:) We're also very thankful that everything looked great with the baby.
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you both. Finally a boy to carry on the family name. :) Don't go too crazy with the shopping - I happen to know a family with two boys and a whole lotta' bins of clothes waiting for you. (You might even recognize some of them :))
ReplyDeleteWe are thrilled to hear it's a boy!!!!! We are so happy for you both and your family. God is sooo good. I loved seeing his first pictures,and knowing he is doing well. Another grandson will be welcomed,and be a blessing to our family. I had fun shopping with you for sweet little boy things. I'm sure it won't be long and he'll have everything needed for a great start.
ReplyDeleteLove to you all,and much thanks for a great visit.