Friday, October 7, 2011

Still here

Yes, I'm still here.  Life just seems a little crazy right now and I'm having a hard time getting into a good routine.  I don't know if I'll ever find a good routine while working 30 hours a week.  I am really looking forward to being home with my girls (and by then my boy) in February!  There's just not enough time in the day to work, teach first grade to my 5 year old in the afternoon when I get home from work and we are both tired and she's not interested in school, potty train an almost 3 year old who has to pee every 15 minutes or so, and keep an eye on a 16 month old who climbs and gets into everything, on top of being 21 weeks pregnant!  By mid-day I'm exhausted and by 9pm I'm ready to crash!  So that's my excuse for not blogging.  Pretty good, huh?!  I'm just praying God will give me the strength I need to get through the next 4 months!  I don't like to post without putting pictures on here, but I haven't taken any pictures since we got back from our vacation.  I know, I'm such a slacker! :-)  Big Girl is getting her 5 year pictures done today, so hopefully I will get them posted soon.

On a totally different topic, we've purchased a few (or maybe slightly more than a few) outfits for Baby Boy.  It's so much fun being able to buy something other than pink and purple.  Don't get me wrong, I totally love buying girls clothes, but it's fun to buy blue, green, brown, etc. for a change!  My favorite outfit so far is a little 0-3 month dark grey suit with a light blue shirt!  He's going to be stylin' his first Sunday at church! :-)

We had a wonderful time with Mom and Dad (aka Grandma and Grandpa) visiting with us in September.  It was sad to see them go.  The girls loved being able to spend time with their Grandparents and Hubby and I really enjoyed the time with them too.   

3 comments:

  1. Can definitely understand your situation but know you are handling it quite well as you always do. I know you will enjoy when the time comes and you can be at home with the little ones, though.

    We also enjoyed "Mom and Dad" being down here and getting to visit with them a bit! The time just passed too quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly do have your hands full and your such a busy person with hubby,children,work schooling,house work etc. You never seem to stop,always on the go from one thing to another. But as your Mom says,you handle it all very well.
    We certainly enjoyed our visit with you all, and now trying to get into our own routine at home with hubby home now.
    I can hardly wait to see the pictures of the birthday girl. Speaking of which,do you have any idea about the theme for the next birthday girl?
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the comments. For L'il Girl, I had been planning to do a princess theme, but she just told me last week that she wants a birthday cake with 3 monkeys on it and she's sticking to it. So I guess it's going to be a monkey birthday theme for her. :-)

    ReplyDelete