It's a busy week with doctor's appointments. I packed them all into this week. Two more tomorrow and hopefully we'll be done for a little while, at least until my next OB appointment. Anyways, I have to make this brief since I need to head out the door for work really soon, but wanted to put a couple of pictures from Sunday and also report that Baby Girl has a new tooth. It must have popped through some time over the weekend. So now her super cute smile includes four teeth on top and three on bottom. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Thinking of you in these busy times;) I must say I wish Canadian suppliers carried such dresses for our gals..specially our big girl who is so hard to fit these days!!!Great pictures, and yay for tooth number 7!!!Take care guys and have a good week;)
ReplyDeleteLoved the beautiful pictures of our girls!!! Can you believe how fast they are all growing? "Papa" teases them and says we need to put a book on their head to keep them from growing so fast! :) You know "Big Girl's reply to him. :) "Baby Girl" does have a super cute smile!
ReplyDeleteHopefully, next week you can rest up a bit from this week's busy schedule.
Thanks for sharing the pictures!
The girls look lovely in their dresses. They are nice pictures. Our wee girl does have a great smile,and she has one more tooth to show off when she does it,yeah.
ReplyDeleteGlad your busy week is over. Hope you can rest a bit this weekend Jess. Thanks for the phone call,good to talk to you all.
Hi Jessica
ReplyDeleteThis is Nov 1 where are you.
Love Dad.
Dad, unfortunately I'm not retired like some people I know! :-) You try working 30 hrs a week, homeschooling, cooking, cleaning, etc. with 3 kiddos and a pregnant belly, then ask me where I am. :-) Life is just a little crazy right now. Some days I don't even turn on the computer at home because there's just too much to do. I'm afraid my posts on here will probably only be weekly at best for a while. It's just hard to find the time. If it makes you feel any better, I think about blogging just about every day.
ReplyDeleteHi Jessica
ReplyDeleteThat is no excuse I am a man and don't understand all that goes on.
Dad